Wednesday, January 4, 2012

10on10 Parents’ 10on10 experiences


10on10 Parents’ 10on10 experiences
I’ve come across many parents who are 10on10 subscribers and today I’m writing a blog purely based on their 10on10 experiences. Last Friday, I met some parents to discuss the performance of their kids and to share their experiences. It’s very funny to see how parents become kids with their kids. Through this blog, I would be sharing those funny experiences with everyone.
I met a young mother of an LKG kid, Nalini. She told me that she loves to sit down with her daughter while she is working on 10on10 worksheets. She confessed to me that she herself enjoys 10on10 worksheets and sometimes she has to fight with her daughter for them as her daughter doesn’t permit her to do her worksheets. She keeps all of them to herself only. When I heard this story, I laughed a lot but let me admit; even I like to do these math worksheets. They are really interesting and a lot of fun to do.


In the above worksheet, a cartoon character explains the SUM and DIFFERENCE. My 5 year old niece often used to get confused with sum and difference. But with the help of cartoons she is able to understand the difference among the two functions.
My friend Stella has also taken the subscription of 10on10 math worksheets for her son, Darwin. She told me that she threatens her son that she will not give 10on10 worksheets to him if he’ll not listen to her, and it works all the time.  Her kid loves to do worksheets and will do anything to get them. 
10on10 speaks of math as not in numbers but as a fun experience. It’s a 10 minutes fun activity, where kids learn math in an intuitive way. There are many more 10on10 experiences. We’ll unfold each and every experience one by one.

From
10on10 Team

No comments:

Post a Comment